CureZone   Log On   Join
Smoking and fasting

Views: 6,819
Published: 14 years ago

Smoking and fasting

I am a smoker. I have smoked consistently for about 8 years now. I have quit a couple of times, but always to go back. I thought I would try fasting to kill the addiction. I read on one doctorís site how your body will automatically just decrease in the amount of nicotine your body needs as your metabolism slows down.
~Does anyone know if I can reverse any of the negative affects and damage that I have done to my lungs this far??
~I have been Water Fasting now for 3 days and still have not quit smoking. I want to quit during my fast that is one of my main purposes, but I knew that if I did both at the same exact time I would not succeed at either. I am planning on quitting in the next couple of days, but I donít know when or how? Because of the intensity of the Water Fast when is the best time to for me to quit smoking? I donít want to extend the period for much more than a couple of days, because I am detoxing and I donít want the toxins from the cigarettes to do any more damage. Especially during the detox process! Should I just cut back slowly or go cold turkey??

Any help or input would be greatly appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.516 sec, (1)