CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Will HUMAWORM kill Toxioplasma and Cryptosporodium, fungus?

Atomic Silver Stops Candida
Colloidal Silver 3000 to 18000 PPM Fights Stubborn Fungus ...

More
fledgling Views: 1,339
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,249,398

Re: Will HUMAWORM kill Toxioplasma and Cryptosporodium, fungus?

Reasonable questions, Some100...and you deserve reasonable answers.

"Will HUMAWORM kill Toxioplasma and Cryptosporodium, fungus?"

I can only say that I believe so.

"If yes, how long will it take?"

To this I must answer that I don't know.

To know the accurate answers to your questions, a person would likely have to be an expert, and to have studied Humaworm effects on these three conditions, extensively.

I am not, and I haven't.

I am simply a satisfied customer who is trying to fill in with my experiences and best guesses...allowing every reader to make their own choices, as must be done outside CureZone, in any case.

However, I am certain there are CureZone readers who ARE experts in one field or another, although they usually keep very quiet.

The one area where they cannot seem to avoid speaking out is when a blithering idiot is 'selling' something totally worthless, or harmful.

Blithering idiots always seem to attract arguments on forums like this, don't you think?

On this forum I know of only one arguer...and his points were not very strong.

I came across one mention of Toxioplasma, recently. It seemed to be saying that is a condition that may be found in the brain.

Cryptosporodium, and fungi are major microscopic infections, apparently worldwide.

Not many of us here are brain experts, or have ever seen through a microscope.

Mostly we are folk who report how we feel...not nearly the cases seen and taken seriously by experts.

There is, of course, a wide gap between 'serious' cases and those considered 'common' and 'run-of-the-mill', although NOT by those who have them.

If you want friendly companionship and truthful experiences, as far as we understand them, we are here for you.

My very best,

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)