CureZone   Log On   Join
I had to end on day 10...Boo :[

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
anglynn Views: 1,033
Published: 13 years ago

I had to end on day 10...Boo :[

Yup.. I had to end on day 10. I woke up feeling fine that morning, then right around 2pm i felt really weak and started having a bloating feeling in my tummy so i took a much needed 2 hour nap. When i woke up, i still felt sick. I perssed on, thinking nothing of it. The next morning comes, and i am DOUBLED in size. My weight shot up to 139 (from 129) in just 2 days...i literally looked 6-7 months pregnant. My entire abdomen was swollen. I was so uncomfortable. I couldnt bend, sit, lay, it hurt too bad. Felt like a knife shoved in my belly and being twisted over and over.

Got to the point that i went to the ER. The dr. told me I have an ulcer in my stomach, and gastro-something. The pain is just so intense that i did take the meds she prescribed(only one to start, nexium i believe to coat my stomach to keep teh acid from burning so much) I am sicker than a dog. I dont know if its the medicine or not, but i have had non-stop diarrhea since yesterday evening. I'm putting out AWY more than putting in, and i just feel awful :[

On top of that, im hearing family members say "its because you were starving yourself" yada yada yada. And "you were getting too thin anyways, your eyes looked hollow"

has this happened to anyone before??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)