CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is it ok to do MMS with iodine therapy?

woojungcorporation Views: 4,565
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,249,485

Re: is it ok to do MMS with iodine therapy?

hi

thank you for yor response, yes we koreans call it ki-gong and in hapkido we do practice KI and I do it almost every night, and yes it is good for the body and makes you very powerful physically

only problem with Iodine is that you get acne, and I heard Miracle-Mineral-Supplement makes your skin smoother so I want to try it. I also know that Iodine cures UTI but never confirmed it my self since I only been on it for a month

well as I read on here, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement has more bold claims than Iodine and I did try chlorine before and still have few bottles at home from long time ago but dont know exactly what it is chloride Iodide or something else.

I guess I will go down to 50mg of iodine and try the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , how long do you have to be on it? I know iodine, you have to do it for at least a year or longer
but on MMS I dont see how long you have to be on it on 15 drops

thank you

shawn,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)