CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wtf!!

seattle Views: 2,768
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,249,444

Re: wtf!!

OMG -- you're just asking for trouble if you take ALL those supplements all at once! stop it right now. the way to scientifically test anything is to test things one at a time. seriously, how would you know which element/supplement was working for you? use deduction, my friend. if you're red & inflamed in places, imagine what that's doing INSIDE your body.

if you want to test out ginseng, just do that. test it out for a month. if nothing happens, then you know it didn't work for you.

regarding B-vitamins, i've been taking that. i take only two types of vitamins every night: fish oil (omega-3) and B-complex, which includes niacin & all the other B-vitamins you guys were raving about. no real change on the lips, but it's probably doing my body good anyway, which is why i'm keeping it up.

my new theory is that the stratum corneum on my lips is damaged, so i'm going to attempt to repair that with Physiogel (or IMPRUV in the U.S. and Canada). it's designed to not just moisturize, but to actually repair your lipid barrier--you might want to try it out for yourself.

anyway, i'm going to do one thing at a time. i'll try out impruv, and then come back here in a couple of weeks to let you all know how it's working for me.

as for the ginseng, i'll try that out after i've done testing the cream first. and when i do try out the ginseng, i won't be taking any of my regular supplements.

seriously, stop berating your poor body with too many things all at once. it's just not smart.

get better!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)