CureZone   Log On   Join
Help! sharp muscular pains in back

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
meryem Views: 1,289
Published: 12 years ago

Help! sharp muscular pains in back

Hi,

I've been diagnosed with Gallstones sometime ago in 2004 and had started changing my diet and did Liver Flushing for about a year (2006). Since then I'd 'gone off the rails' slightly with the diet and stopped liver flushing. I have recently started getting gallbladder pains (discomfort around the diagphram and shart muscular pain on the right hand side of my back (gallbladder area and around shoulder blade)...I'm not sure if this is IBS or gallbladder attack and if it is

I'm trying to get back to my previous healthy eating and lose weight as well as start Liver Flushing again and take note of acid/alkaline thing and watch what I eat but I'm panicking greatly that my gallbladder could be inflamed and if it will lead to something worse like cancer. The attacks happen when I'd eaten too much rice/wheat and today I had a small coffee which triggered a small pain attack. The sharp back pain has been present for a whole week now and I don't know what to do or think. My massage therapist notes a marked stiffness on the right side of my back.

I don't want to go to my doctor (they won't give me another ultrasound for my gallbladder) and they'll only perscribe an operation and removal of the gallbladder and tell me that if I leave it like it is I risk cancer.

Anyone with similar symptoms and advise is appreciated.
Regards,
M

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)