CureZone   Log On   Join
Easier SWF

Somer Views: 888
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,248,477

Easier SWF

Coffee was really the wrong go-to. Your poor liver!!!

Here is an easier way to drink the SWF... and thirsty? Chances are you were slightly dehydrated prior to drinking it. Drink WAY more extra water than you think possible during a cleanse to flush your system and protect your kidneys, and of course, to stay well hydrated generally!

EASIER SWF

It only took me four years chugging a quart of lukewarm salt water to figure this one out:

Dissolve 2 tsp. uniodized Sea Salt in ONE cup drinkably hot water

Have THREE cups plain water standing by

CHUG as much salt mixture as you can, chase with fresh. Chug and chase til ALL water is consumed. Voila! I've done it this way bunches of times and it works just the same for me, and I don't have to try to trick my mind that I am drinking "delicious broth" or some such nonsense.

The swf is NEVER yummy, never particularly easy, but it is an excellent flush of the entire digestive system, which keeps me coming back for more.

And yes, butt pee is de rigueur, with or without solids which may be hanging about in your colon.

Best,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)