CureZone   Log On   Join
Dang Good Job!!!

High PPM VS Low PPM
The Rice University reported that nanoparticles do not work, they ...

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

More
Somer Views: 1,217
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,247,139

Dang Good Job!!!

Ah yes, I recall Day 40... been there a couple of times! I truly appreciate what you have gone through to get where you are today, and send you a big hug and my very best wishes for a GOOD STRONG BREAK!

Remember a long fast means a long break. My 60 day oddyssey took SIX MONTHS to completely break! You want to eat CLEAN (nothing fatty, salty, sugary etc.), eat LIGHT (never too much at a time) and eat SLOWLY (chew foods very thoroughly) until digestion is well established. My wonderful naturopath likes me to add 1 tsp. metamucil (like baby food psyllium) 3x daily in water (be sure to drink lots of extra water while taking psyllium) til digestion reestablishes. A good probiotic for a week or two is also a great idea.

The break is a tricky time, because the urge to SCARF can be strong. Resist! You will definitely pay the price, and undo the good work you have labored so hard to achieve, by falling off the wagon.

Congratulations on the work you have done; I truly hope your condition continues to clear out as you eat a good cleansing, rebuilding diet. You know where to come if you need support during this special time.

My very best wishes,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)