CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need support!!!

Somer Views: 815
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,246,958

Re: Need support!!!

It will be an absolute pleasure to support you any dang way possible. Sounds like you are on the right trail.

Today is #9 for me, and I have definitely dropped 9 lbs. and feel wonderful. I am planning to keep 'er up for 15, for much the same reasons you give: I had way too much fun this year! Unfortunately I pack trash in my intestines, and must keep right after it to avoid getting in the condition my condition was in 6 years ago when I hit the Cleansing Trail.

A good tip is to take an extra spoonful of maple when you start getting crazy for food. That, and a big glass of water, often does the trick (in addition to the lemonade you are already drinking of course). Once you are past day 3-4 the hunger slacks off and the lightness sets in, which should motivate you to go for 10! Ten days on the MC, plus a good strong break, and you will have sunshine coming out all your orifices, I gar-on-tee!

Be sure to keep your colon very clean every fasting day, drink plenty of lemonade and water and ENTERTAIN yourself! There has to be something non-foody you can do that frosts your cookie (pardon the expression). Weirdly, I enjoy going through cookbooks, planning my post-fast diet! I truly enjoy preparing food while fasting, as it never fails to smell SO much better than it actually tastes! On several occasions I have yanked a plate of food from in front of an unsuspecting diner just to take a good long SNIFFFFF!

Thus, a few of us several years back started SA: Sniffers Anonymous

ME: Hello, my name is Somer, and I am a Sniffer.

ALL: Hello, Somer...

Just let me know if you care to join. I'll get you a name tag and a slice of pizza (sorry, no EATING allowed!).

Have a wonderful cleanse. And of course, don't hesitate to come here for sympathy and/or support.

Cheers,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)