CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: where to go next after several flushes but still constant pain?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 1,429
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,247,134

Re: where to go next after several flushes but still constant pain?

Kez,

Back to back flushes, lemon water, apple cider vinegar with water, and small amounts of Epsom Salts (1 teaspoon) added to either of those fluids, really helped me. Would you eat cucumbers or beets? They are soothing. Go to the website called Gallbladderattack. They give a great rundown on the 'comfort' foods,soups,etc. that will help you to be more comfortable. They talk about Chancra Piedra as well. You plan sounds well to me, you just need to keep goin with the flushes. It gets better.
I've learned by reading other posts, that the milk thistle should be saved for use, after the liver congestion is relieved. The discomfort that you describe in your Rt upper quadrant, is the congestion. The good oils are beneficial too.

You can liverflush every two weeks, or more, if you are in a critical state. My GB was jammed pack full too. I've done 20 flushes since last Nov 07. Got rid of hundreds and hundreds of all sizes and shapes and textured stones. If I would flush right now, there would be more... but, I am comfortable now in between the flushes. It is common to be sore a day or two following a flush. After all, it is quite a workout for the liver. don't give up!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.125 sec, (1)