CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: One meal a day in preperation for a 10/12 day water fast?

chrisb1 Views: 1,966
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,246,685

Re: One meal a day in preperation for a 10/12 day water fast?

Hello Luluel,
Eating three meals a day has only been a very recent tradition, whereas in centuries past it was the "norm" to eat only one meal per day anyway. Dr Edward Hooker Dewey MD wrote a book entitled "The No Breakfast Plan & The Fasting Cure" where only two meals per day were recommended and even then, only fruit at lunchtime and the main meal in the evening.
It all depends on whether you are a farm-hand or live a sedentary life-style or not and calorific expenditure.
One highly nutritious meal per day is fine just so long as you do not lose weight before the fast commences. I myself eat only one meal per day as a rule because my lifestyle is of a sedentary nature, and despite the rebounding exercise I do 3 to 4 times per week. Although I must admit I do have fruit for lunch sometimes and then the main meal in the evening. Each day is different, as I listen to the wants and needs of my body, which demands two meals per day on three to four days per week.

Never ever eat what is considered to be breakfast: only eat at noon or thereafter when the body demands food via appetite/hunger.

You are also advised to combine your foods properly, as this will greatly aid in the digestion of the foods that you eat: a chicken salad sandwich with a wholemeal roll and fruit......whoops........terrible but terrible combination........never eat a protein (chicken) with a starch (wholemeal roll).....salad will combine well with either, but not together, as this will result in putrefaction and fermentation and a gain in weight, not to mention the toxicity as a result. Fruit should be eaten alone. This practice has many many health benefits as endorsed by Dr William Howard Hay MD & Dr Herbert M Shelton .

Regards

Chrisb1

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)