CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 4 Urine Fast - Seeking advice

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
jerksforthesedentary Views: 2,406
Published: 15 years ago

Day 4 Urine Fast - Seeking advice

Greetings, everyone - anja, thank you for the phone advice - I ordered one, but it may not arrive till next week, you got me completely off my thing to finally do that - unfortunately, I probably overdrew my bank account though I got the cheapest - one good reason to keep fasting! Vegangod, how are you doing on day 8? If you need to start again, I need the company.

Report - I'm keeping a weblog here on CureZone, but I'll summarize. I've really effectively stopped "poops" per se - a lttle liquid with some pellets once a day isn't much if I'm evacuating decades of toxins. So - what's your advice? Should I just let there be nothing coming out, or should I force it out? As I said n the weblog, "forcers" don't really work for me if I am not eating fiber in my diet - teas, enemas, Oxypowder , clay and psyllium, salt water - one big disappointing nope. However, I always "go" quite impressively _after_ a fast when I start eating - I've of course never fasted as long as I'm planning to now, though.

Has anyone here done a urine fast? Or an extended water fast? What should I be looking out for if I need to put an emergency stop to it? I know about "real hunger", but what else would be a "sign to stop"? Rather than bravely persevere through to the presumed "other side" of a presumed "low" or crisis?

Sleeping through the night, with nightmares, dehydration, and semi-awake misgivings of alarm about doing this. Some ache in quadriceps. Co-ordination is decreased and it's getting tough to move aroud too much. Things I wanted to keep up whilst fasting I may have to just let go of doing. Tire very easily - not dizzy, but unsteady. Ready for another day of this, if I don't think about it too much, but very dehydrated. Must attend to this! I did drink enough water yesterday to be urinating several 8-oz. cups in a row, but that did not _hydrate_, it seems.

No urine miracles so far. Not much difference that I can tell from a water fast, so far. I massaged urine into my body and face for a little while yesterday, and felt better afterwards. Topical application on fresh cuts, scars, moles, face, so far ineffective. No sign of good results whatever - I guess it is very, very early still - I just started today the deeper fasting stage, and even that isn't the deepest - it won't be that for another 2 weeks or so.

I've lost a little "weight", but no fat to speak of. I don't rally wish to monitor that aspect too much, except to have an idea of how long I could go before hitting the end of my fat - so far, it seems as though I could go the whole 120 days without that happening (shucks - I was hoping I'd have to do a shorter fast), as I expect to lose about 1/4 pound a day on average.

Jump the train, anyone?

Jack

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)