CureZone   Log On   Join
Just because Jim Humble discovered MMS dooesn't mean he's the ultimate resource about it.

Kas99 Views: 595
Published: 13 years ago

Just because Jim Humble discovered MMS dooesn't mean he's the ultimate resource about it.

As I am reading threads in the support section and this one as well, I've come to realize that people here follow Jim Humble's sayings word by word. I think that's irresponsible and silly.

Jim Humble discovered Miracle-Mineral-Supplement almost by mistake as did Alexander Flemming discover Pennecilin. Now, you wouldn't ask Mr. Flemming how much to take, when to take it, how to take it, etc....so why do so many people rely on Jim Humble to tell them every specific detail about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ? I think it's gotten to the point that Jim himself seems to be tired, bored and somewhat confused during his most recent interviews. The enormous amount of pressure put on him to answer and ongoing list of questions seems to have him "burnt" out. I can't blame the man, he's just doing what I think he feels is his responsiblity...but please, cut the man a break.

Jim Humble is not a doctor nor is he any other sort of health professional in any way. I think there are people that come to this forum on a regular basis that are just as informed about the use of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement as Jim Humble is.

Personally, I think MMS works differently for different people and for different conditions. We need to see what works for ourselves, how it works and then let other people know, this way we can all benefit...but by just relying on Jim Humble's experiences, well, that's just ignorant.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.936 sec, (1)