CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Agoraphobia?

LuellaMay Views: 6,120
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,104,842

Re: Agoraphobia?

The question is how did it start?  Can you go back to a traumatic event that led to your first panic attack?  Chances are it was a gradual build up, although a very uncomfortable one.  Now you find that you cannot leave your comfort zone.

Tell me about yourself.  Are you taking anything for it?  I hope you are not on any prescriiption meds.  In any event, two things have to be addressed, your physical health and your emotional health.  Anxiety, panic, and agoraphobia are interwoven from the psyche to the body and healing encompasses all aspects of our being.

The first step to take is a dietary one.  Say goodbye to all junk and comfort foods.  All processed foods, sugars, sweeteners, sweets, fast foods, sodas.  These foods are adding to, or possibly causing, your discomfort.  You must switch to a natural diet.  In fact, let me point you to the following link where you can understand why anxiety affects your body in such a destructive manner.

http://www.hypoglycemia.asn.au/articles/beating_anxiety.html

After reading that article, go to the bottom of the page to the hypoglycemic diet.  Follow it to the letter.

The following supplements are essential in healing, as it is very possible that you are deficient in these vitamins and minerals and merely replacing them will solve, if not the entire problem, a very big part of it.

Trace minerals and Omega 3's are paramount for this condition.  Trace minerals will repair and balance the brain chemistry, while Omega 3's will ease depression.

Colloidal Gold is another very important supplement that I recommend as it balances your emotions.  If you do not know where to obtain this supplement, may I suggest Curezone sponsor Utopia Silver.  Just scroll down to the bottom of the page and you should see it.  And by typing in code LR001, you get a 15% discount on all items not on sale.

Iodine supplementation.  And I would point you to the Ask Trapper Forum for advice on this.  By the way, have you had your thyroid checked?  Many times this is a huge contributing factor in panic and anxiety and once corrected, the problem, or a big part of it, may be solved.

Also, magnesium and calcium will calm you.  It is also possible that you are deficient in magnesium and once corrected you will feel much better.

I would also recommend that you take a multivitamin/multimineral supplement as a base.

CoQ10 which is good for your cardiovascular system, circulation, and oxygenates your cells.

If you are not on any prescriiption medications, certain herbs will help you.
St. John's Wort
Valerian Root
Passion Flower
Skullcap

These are but a few, and I can put you in touch with a lady that makes a wonderful tincture which includes these very herbs.  The secret in using herbs for healing is the blend and she has a tincture especially for anxiety that has marvelous natural healing properties.

Of course, this is only if you are not on antidepressants or sedatives.  Combining herbs and prescriiption meds can be a very dangerous thing.

The above steps alone will make you feel much better if not insure total healing.  This depends on the cause of your condition.  Sometimes it is purely physical.  However, in most cases there is an emotional component.  Actually, the panic itself many times is triggered by sudden, life altering trauma and therefore, emotional healing must take place.  However, there are also other long term emotional causes. 

Do you have someone you can talk to, a therapist of some sort?  However, once the therapist mentions the word "antidepressants" or drugs of any kind, it is time to walk out.  This is NEVER the answer.  They come with their own price, which is  very high one.  The therapist should help you with focusing, relaxation techniques, positive thinking, self esteem, and seeing life in a new light.

Lastly, I am going to give you the link for the Emotional Freedom Technique.  This technique repairs the energy throughout your body and I encourage you to use it for anxiety and relaxation issues.  Actually, it works for just about everything, as you will see.  I will say that it demands practice, so don't give up.  If you need any pointers, I will be happy to help you, or you can go to the Emotional Freedom Technique Forum.

http://www.emofree.com/

All in all, healing may take time, but it is very possible.  The very first step is accepting and loving yourself for who you are at this very point in time and then moving forward toward healing.

I do hope I have helped you and wish you the very best of everything.

Warm regards,
Luella

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (3)