Are You Bromide Toxic? Is Bromide hiding in your tissues?
1. Do you sleep on a commercial mattress? (Not Ikea's- they are bromide-free.)
2. Do you have upholstered furniture in your home or workplace?
3. Are you exposed to electronics, TV, computers, cars, etc??
4. Are you exposed to fire-retardants?
5. Have you ever consumed Orange Crush, Mointain Dew or Gatorade with brominated vegetable oils?
6. Are you exposed to house dust?
5. Do you use anything but umbromated flour or baked goods?
6. Do you use cosmetics or drugs in which a bromide chemical is an ingredient? Bromide chemicals have at least 20 names. some of which do not have "brom" in the name.
If you answer yes to any of the above, you have a store of bromide in your body. We are constantly re-exposed to bromides, thus the need for constant Iodine supplement "housekeeping."