CureZone   Log On   Join
Trapper is a bright light

HarmonicCharge Views: 2,016
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,244,278

Trapper is a bright light

MAN that makes sense about the bromide fouling up the heartbeat. At one point, I was in-shape, yet when I did hair for a living (pretty much every common bromide containing item is found in a salon), my hear rate would be racing when I tried to sleep, or at other sedentary activities. I thought it was caffeine, but it didn't seem to coincide with consuming coffee.

Trapper is rich with useful info!

IS there a test for bromide or fluoride excess in the body? Wouldn't they need a hunk of fat to analyze for the bromide and a piece of bone for the fluoride?

MDs are too willing to give out a prognosis of no cure and no known cause of many conditons. Is there any dignity in that?

I bet a large proportion of those cases are heavy metal-halogen toxicity related.

(goes without saying on this forum!)

P.S. Couldn't someone just take large doses of Lugol's...if any emotional extremes come about as a result, then there is the positive for the bromide test?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)