CureZone   Log On   Join
Bromide, Fluoride testing prior to idone therapy?

jazzbones Views: 2,202
Published: 13 years ago

Bromide, Fluoride testing prior to idone therapy?

Hi,

I'm relatively new to this forum. A friend convinced me to try Iodine recently... I took only one tablet, in the am, and by afternoon had a wierd (yes "frontal") headache, and felt really spaced out, like my mind couldn't follow a thought to its completion. It wore off in a few hours, but I couldn't do much in the meantime. A few days later, I tried only half a tablet. Same symptoms, and my pulse was 98 on waking from a nap.
Based on the reading I've done so far, I'm thinking 2 possibilities: 1) that my adrenals need help first (which they do- have been drained a bit by allergy season), and 2) that, as my friend suggests, I may have a LOT of bromide and/or fluoride toxicity.
My question is, if my system is really that toxic, do I need to be careful starting the Iodine treatment (after I get my adrenals back on track)? Ie, are there risks to doing it too fast or without the proper additional supplementation and/or guidance from a physician?
Also, I think I read somewhere that there are tests you can do to check your levels of bromide, fluoride, etc? Could someone please tell me what they are called, where I can do them, and where I can find info to help interpret the results?
Thanks very much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)