CureZone   Log On   Join
Quinton Salt Water Matix vs. Himalayan Salts

paragon Views: 1,974
Published: 14 years ago

Quinton Salt Water Matix vs. Himalayan Salts

I quite fancy Quinton Hypertonic Solution. It is akin to the Himalayan Salts and the Salts from the Great Salt Lakes, but it has never been dried or dehydrated. It is still alive. We have proven to ourselves time and again that cooking destroys nutritional elements of food, even dehydrating causes some nutrient loss. With this being the case I can see how Living Salt Water Matrix might contain higher quantities of trace elements, and even elements that are destroyed by dehydration that we have yet discovered. It wasn't that long ago that we only new of 30 beneficial vitamins and minerals, we now know of thousands and it is projected that over 300,000 nutritional elements might exist. The interesting thing to note is that each time they discover a new beneficial element it is always found in abundance in living plant matter!

I would like to know if anyone else has tried the Quinton Salt Matrix.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)