CureZone   Log On   Join
Back on intense MMS protocal.

Kas99 Views: 1,763
Published: 13 years ago

Back on intense MMS protocal.

My theory has always been if you're going to do something, do it right. I took a 3 month break from Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and just began what I feel is the best Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocal...the one Jim Humble used in his book - and thus far the results have been amazing.

My new protocal: Take 15 drops in the morning activated for 5 minutes then mixed with WATER, usually within minutes of getting up, on an empty stomach...yeah, it sucks, but no pain, no gain!!! After 30 minutes or so I'll have a cup of coffee, then wait another 30 minutes and eat a VERY light breakfast, if any at all.

Go to work, eat a normal lunch, drink plenty of water - usually 2 liters or so while I'm at work. I work very long hours so I usually don't get home until 9 pm or so.

I'll eat dinner by 9:30 and then wait 1 hour.

I'll take another 15 drop dose activated, mixed with water....wait another hour, do some light excercise, drink a glass or so of water then take ANOTHER 15 drop dose.

This has been BY FAR THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY OF ME TAKING IT, including the times when I got up to 18 - 20 drop doses 3X a day.

Results:

-Chronic bronchitis ALL BUT CURED!! I'm a heavy smoker - 1 1/2 packs a day - been dealing with bronchitis for the past 2 months, took NO Antibiotics ....this is the reason I started back up on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Here I am 3 days into it and I can honestly say the bronchitis is just about gone! I was coughing up mucous a dozen or more times a day - as of today I've only coughed it up BY FORCE TWICE!!

- Night sweats due to sleep apnea - GONE!!! And I notice myself breathing better at night - getting better sleep as well.

-Toe nail fungus infection that I got about 3 or 4 weeks ago - was getting worse - NOW I SEE IT HEALING ALREADY!!! Even the best medication prescribed by doctors for this says it could take up to 6 months - I bet it will be completely gone within a few weeks!!

- Dry feet - My feet were completely drying up, skin scabbing off, etc. (probably caused by the fungus infection)....while I was online last night, I looked at my feet and they look 100% healthy and moist - I've never used moisterizer in my life!!!

- Overall improved feeling of well being, like my body's immune system just got a kick start from heaven.

No the reason I firmly believe I'm getting these results is because of my protocal. Doing the 15 drops 3X a day - SPECIFICALLY ON AN EMPTY STOMACH IN THE MORNING, AND THE 2 DOSES 1 HOUR APART IN THE EVENING. I feel that I am getting maximum penetration of the MMS into my system....I also feel doing 10-15 minutes of cardio between my doses at night really helps with the blood flow, getting the MMS all over my body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)