CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Proof is in the Pee

Views: 2,441
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 124,246

Re: Proof is in the Pee

I went for a colonic, and the therapist has been doing colonics for 25 years.We were talking about how you had to be careful about who you told what, and she confided in my that she'd even done UT, but that HER husband never knew (she was explaining that more than half the women who get colonics do it without their husband's knowing).

Anyway, it was kinda cute....and funnier still, I didn't share back that I was trying it as well. I was just tickled that she shared something with me that even her hubby (who runs the office) would have been 'grossed' out by.

So, keep up the good work. It will take some of us a while. I got a 'boo boo' on the finger the other day, and I tried the pee thing--and where sometimes I get a cut or scratch that doesn't heal or I forget to care for because it is small (but irritating). It was so nice to just 'tend' it while I was peeing, and it is healing.

I've got lots to learn still, but baby steps. Just know you are appreciated. And thanks for being patient with us.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)