CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: About to take the plunge

snowflowr82 Views: 2,513
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,241,453

Re: About to take the plunge

great!!! Thats exactly what i need. Today i just had an apple for breakfast and for lunch i had some tomato basil soup and a salad with lots of veggies but about an hour later i really really really was craving something sweet and couldn't stop thinking about itnso i had 2 peices of chocolate and i'm fine now. Its my biggest fight i think this Sugar addiction which is probably really coming out in my skin.. I'm thinking i might allow myself something sweet once a day until i can cut it out for good otherwise when i go cold turkey i can do it for awhile then i gorge on sweets and bad food. Plus i will make sure the sweet thing is something that is made in my own kitchen. I really wish it was simpler but the best things in life arn't free huh!! Thanks for everyones help in pushing me in the right direction.

Shari

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)