CureZone   Log On   Join
what tests to get for free?

inspiraller Views: 11,912
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,241,449

what tests to get for free?

I saw a nutritionist for a while before and she did recommend I think plasma blood tests for a complete mineral profile. I can't remember the exact terms, but she said they are expensive, at about 250 pounds or something. I don't know how definitive this kind of testing is, but there are so many tests id like to get done - amino acid profile, fatty acid testing, vitamin profile etc... The list goes on and doctors aren't giving away free testing.

I have got ill immediately after dairy based yoghurts with probiotics several times.

I'll be booking in to see my doctor again soon to find out about the chronic fatigue ive been having and ask him to give me some kind of Sugar / diabetes / adrenal test etc. IF there are any specific forms of testing you recommend me to ask for that i can get free id be grateful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)