CureZone   Log On   Join
About to take the plunge

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Atomic Colloidal Silver
High PPM Works: Trillions of Silver Atoms attached to water mo...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Dozens of Liquid Minerals
Theta Minerals are the purest liquid minerals around, and th...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Clark DVD!

Atomic Colloidal Silver

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Clark DVD!

Atomic Colloidal Silver

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Clark DVD!

Atomic Colloidal Silver

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

snowflowr82 Views: 2,648
Published: 11 years ago

About to take the plunge

Hi everyone....

Ive been reading in this forum for some time gathering and soaking up information. I have a few issues in my life i really want to address and have done 5 Liver Cleanses over 3 years (i know kinda spaced out) and go through phases of doing enemas (coffee, ACV and lemon with boiled water) Ive also done 3 fasts this spring on 3 days, 7 and 9 days. I am ready to take the plunge and start on iodine. I just got in my 5% Lugols in 2 days ago but haven't started yet, I'm alittle apprehensive since my skin hasn't been doing well at all for the last year + so don't want to get in a position that it takes so long to heal since for some reason my skin will not heal at the same rate it had in the past (ever since starting liver cleanses???) I bought some vit c tablets 500mg but couldn't find the powder and bought some selenium as well. I have Sea Salt as well. My biggest problem is my food cravings every time i fast or am done with a liver cleanse i crave food like mad.. I also have a huge issue with Sugar that i really want to curb and destroy... Does anyone have any suggestions about how i might get rid of my Sugar addiction, I would love to get it under control before starting Iodine to limit the breakouts. I also want to quit dairy and gluten but man is it hard. I'm already mostly vegetarian and rarely eat meat.

My medical problems are probably not as serious as alot of people's on here but have affected me in a negative way and i feel like i'm not living my life to full potential because of it and alot of times become depressed and reclusive.

Ive always had some sort of breakouts every little bit but nothing like i have experienced here in the last year and a half or so. My back and chest has also been included and actually passed up in severity my face. I don't even like my husband to see it which upsets him of course and he hates how it has been affecting my self esteem. It won't heal!!!! and my skin feels like gravel really I'm super clean probably too clean at times. The texture drives me crazy and i just want it to be smooth but can't keep my hands off it. The other thing is my hormones i think are really messed up which might of course in some small or large way be why i'm having skin issues.. but when it finally will start healing i have blackheads which i can't leave alone either uhhhgggg anyways i'm in a mentally bad place with this whole situation needless to say. (by the way my skin cleared up alot during my longer fasts and lasted for a couple weeks afterwards too like really cleared up on my face there was nothing so does that say liver issue?? hormonal???? gluten??? or any number of things including possibly a combination???)

My next medical issue is fatigue very draining don't want to get off the couch fatigue. Absolutly no energy or life which may be in part to my Depression over my skin??? I happen to think its more because its so overwhelming even when i feel great. This is NOT what a 25 year old should be feeling its ridiculous!!!!!!!!!

Anyways so my plan is to do a juice fast of orange juice (freshly squeezed i have a jack lylane juicer) and grapefruit juice for a couple days and lemon water. then do a salt water push for one day before starting 5mg Iodine Lugols 2000mg vit c and 200mcg of selenium with 8 glasses of water a day (hard for me) and only eat vegetables, fruits, beans and nuts totally cutting out sugar. (Is it ok to eat plain yogurt or is this bad when i'm cutting out dairy?) This will be hard for me i can guarantee and would really appreciate any input on what you guys think myproblem is and if my plan is worth pursuing or if it needs tinkering with..

thanks sooooo much for all the collaborated information and knowledge you guys bring to the table and to my life!!! muahhhh

Shari

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)