CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Confused about ph urine/saliva?

cass.gr Views: 3,421
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,239,443

Re: Confused about ph urine/saliva?

Hi 88160,

Its been awhile since I’ve posted so I thought I’d share some of my thoughts with you as you start this program.

1. Saliva is almost always going to be higher that Urine. Especially if you are just starting out. This is “normal” for most of us sick people. If your urine is very alkaline and you are not healthy, this is a bad thing. (Nitrogen Isotope) As you start the protocol, and monitor both saliva and urine, you will start to see what makes your pH change AND how it makes you feel. Over time you will see how this “feedback mechanism” works. Slightly different for each one of us and only a peak at what is going on inside you.

2. Most here will agree that you will do better by not taking any supplements to cleanse your liver or kill parasites. The reason why we believe so is buried in 100’s of posts in this forum. The most important part of the protocol in my opinion is to understand it! Go to page one and start reading. Once you get to page 175, you’ll understand why… :)

3. In regards to the search feature, you may do better by limiting the words in your search. For example try just “saliva pH” or just “saliva” and or “urine pH.” This way you will get any post with those words. If you have a specific question, chances are you can learn all about the general subject then answer your own question! I still suggest going through each page and learn as much as you can.

Lastly, I hope your efforts go well. It is so much easier to understand if you really take the time to study the ideas here. ML has been a light in the dark for so many who were willing to soak up the info… Good Luck!

JML

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)