CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: please help!!

Keep Flushin Views: 2,343
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 123,766

Re: please help!!

Lusty,

Do you know what caused Adrenal Fatigue for you?

I strive to use the memory of the highpoints right after liverflushing days to judge where and what I should be aiming to feel like, hormonal-wise regularly. I read somewhere that Liver Flushing flushes out excess estrogen.

A balanced hormonal state for myself feels as though, I can take a punch in the gut from any and in any form; consequentally, being able to simply bounce the negatives off me. Come to think of it, like Wonder Woman! :-D LOL

Verses, the extreme with too many hormones I feel like I am the effect of everything, too sensitive, too soft, exagerated anger, too tired, etc.

I would go one full cycle. From your last period to the next. Then do a liver flush, then go one cycle without UT, then restart UT cycle. This way you will know without a doubt and be able to test yourself against your record.

UT is too powerful of a tool to just back off from entirely.

When I can afford it, I am buying Susan Summers new book on Bio-identical natural hormone therapy and getting the hormonal lab tests that use saliva. I may need to get two series of tests one with UT and one without.

So much too learn,,, but yes, it is my understanding after reading highlights from her book that mature men should be supplimenting with extra testosterone and male hormones. They lose their hormones slower then women lose theirs. They turn into grumpy old men when low on hormones. Chazz must be doing something right, cause grumpy old man he appears not, lol

Food for thought:
In the mean time, exercise may be the quickest way to release excess estrogen.
Long term studies have proven female Melatonin users have 40% less chance at getting breast cancer! :-)

KF

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)