CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: this is what earned the RRR

gunnerrat Views: 3,101
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,235,951

Re: this is what earned the RRR

I totally agree that simply by virtue of living in a polluted world fighting off toxins will always be a daily ordeal. Until we get this planet cleaned up, that will never change.

I also agree with Vulc that having your liver & kidneys in good shape will make the difference between misery or relative comfort. My wife is doing some fasting with me and is suffering greatly. Because of chronic conditions in her past she's taken her share of pain relievers, which I'm sure has taken its toll on her liver. She'll have to proceed in short, frequent durations to gradually work it out of her.

I continue to be a proponent of apple pectin as a blood cleaner. Some drug users found it made a great way to cheat urine tests because of its efficacy in cleaning out the blood. We can make the same work for us (with a better cause).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)