CureZone   Log On   Join
multiple problems with our sweet labrador

Kymberlyblu Views: 1,978
Published: 14 years ago

multiple problems with our sweet labrador

Missy started limping a while back and I kept checking her paw and could see that smoe hair had come off inside. When she developed a small lump on her foot I took her to the vet and they gave me panalog. I used it as I know nothing about how to treat animals naturally. Well this kept the swelling down, but not to the point of healing it. So a friend gave me some sulfer and told me to squeeze it out and put some hydrogen peroxide into the wound. I tried this tonight, so well see how it goes.

Problem #2 is her eye keeps swelling up, this has been going on over a week. Again we took her to the vet and they gave me a steriod. I am thinking oh great. So I used a bit of it and another friend gave me boric acid to use in a rinse for her. It seems to be helping some, but if she is not better tomorrow we are going back to the vet. I know her eye should not swell like this at all and it is not good.

And lastly she has lost a bit of hair on her back near her legs. Again the vet said he thought we should run a thyroid test. ( I am thinking great again....what will they do about this) I am already treating my thyroid naturally with Iodine and only can imagine getting my dog thyroxine. I will get lab results back in a few days.

This is a dog that we love as a famiy and she is only 2 years old. I thought I would come here and share. I don't know much about treating her naturally. Her skin doesn't itch. We did change her over to a more natural dog food that has no fillers, corn or perservatives. I am just limited on my knowledge here on how to treat animals.

Does anyone have some insight here?

Thanks, Kym

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)