CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Am I crazy?

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

High PPM Silver Facts
Smaller Particles means the fastest penetration into viruses and...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
chrisb1 Views: 6,067
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,234,613

Re: Am I crazy?

Quinta_Essentia,
I suppose it depends on your definition of what fasting actually means, but I tend to rely on the Natural Hygiene definition which has stood the test of time..........

"Fasting----the abstention, entirely or in part, and for longer or shorter periods of time, from food and drink or from food alone………...Dr Herbert M Shelton . D.P., N.D., D.C., D.N.T., D.N. Sc., D.N.Ph., D.N. Litt., Ph. D., D. Orthp."

The dictionary defines a diet as a "regulated course of eating and drinking, a specially prescribed regime. The daily fare, victuals, allowance of food; rations." To "diet" is "to regulate or restrict the food and drink according to a regime; to eat carefully or sparingly. To take food; to eat."

"Fasting, as we employ the term, is voluntary and entire abstinence from all food except water. "Little driblet meals," says Dr. Chas. E. Page, "are not fasting. There should not be a mouthful or sip of anything but water, a few swallows of which would be taken from time to time, according to desire." We do not employ the word fasting to describe a diet of fruit juice, for example."

http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/0201hyglibcat/020127shelton.III/020127.ch1.htm

Fasting has become a word of ambivalence & ambiguities which necessitates clarification, and which the early Natural Hygienists defined more than adequately for us.
But there is no doubt in my mind (and that of other experienced members in this forum, such as Fonty) that a fast is to abstain from all forms of nutrition except water.
A juice fast is really no more than a juice diet (although very beneficial) because you are partaking of nutrition from external sources, whether in a reduced calorific form such as liquid, or a solid food reducing diet.

I shall leave the reader to make up their own mind.

Regards

Chrisb1

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)