CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good question.

dudewithibs Views: 8,703
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,233,380

Re: Good question.

Interesting question, I noticed a lot of improvements when starting Iodine. My energy went up, my skin is cleaner, I was able to tolerate more foods and my intestines settle down more after eating (less noises, gas, etc).

This was the first 2 weeks, then I started taking selenium and the improvements stayed, but from then I need to do from 2 to 3 weekly enemas cause I feel so toxic that only the enemas will help me.

I figured that Iodine/Selenium were flooding my bowels with toxic waste that needed to get out.

You are right, detox symptoms made me forget for a while the great results I experienced with Iodine at first.

Now I'm just wondering how long to hold on.

I also take 4g vitamin C daily and 3 days a week I take a Vitamin B complex with Zinc.

BTW, I just got an ozone generator and I'm drinking 3 glasses of ozonated water per day. This really helps a lot with detox.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)