You should see about getting some food grade diatomaceous earth. It kills parasites internally and externally and is wonderful for all kinds of health problems.
You have to make sure that it is FOOD GRADE quality. It is all natural. It kills parasites by physical actions - it is a fine powder but each particle has sharp edges (not to us but to parasites) so it cuts them and kills them. They cannot become immune to it.
I got a 10 lb bag on ebay and have been giving friends and family members some to try and everyone has had WONDERFUL results with it.
I would say that if you take the diatomaceous earth in some juice or soda that it should kill whatever this thing is and then you should just pass it out the other end- much preferable to it coming out the mouth-UGH!
Here are a cople of sites where you can get more information but I found the best deal by checking ebay/ Just make sure that it is 100% FOOD GRADE quality-ok?