CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My actual daily diet, breatharian

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
superfriend Views: 3,388
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 123,048

Re: My actual daily diet, breatharian

I have done some research on breatharian, it is very fascinating. I am going to try to be one eventually, with help with psyllium and bentontite (everyday take some and it will loosen the six to ten pounds of mucoid plaque in your intestines) and schultze intestinal formulas number one and two, urine therapy, water fasting, juice fasting, liver cleansing, and sungazing, and a couple of other things. Some theories include sungazing, going from solid food, to liquid food, then no food, meditations, and a few more. There are two breatharian yahoo groups that I read, awesome stuff.

Feel free to contact me via email if you want more info about breatharianism (living on light/pure energy, prana, sunlight, and water).

Most people want a lot of money and nice stuff, but I say, why not try to become immortal by eating fruit, water/urine/juice fasting, colon and liver cleanses, and sunlight!

It will be a fun experiment to say the least.

my website

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)