CureZone   Log On   Join
Chronic environmental and food sensitivities advice

Palaecro Views: 1,441
Published: 13 years ago

Chronic environmental and food sensitivities advice

Hi, I wasn't sure where to post this, so I thought I would start here.

For the majority of my life I've been hyper-sensitive to virtually everything. Food and environment always causing me problems. Recently I've accomplished 2 liver flushes. Prior to that for the past 6 years I've eaten a very clean diet, eliminating allergens and toxic food left right and center. I've also done 2 parasite cleanses, about 4 different and extended candida cleansing routines, I've also followed the Candida diet continually for the last 3 years.

I was wondering after all this I've only seen moderate improvements at best. My fathers side of the family all have the same hyper-sensitivities that I have. None of us can touch most grains, dairy, sugar etc without becoming immediately congested to the point of difficult breathing.

Is it possible that I simply have a genetic inheritance that I just have to accept?

I would love to be able to eat fruit of any kind without having to hack up phlegm for the next 30min - 3 hours. Will doing another 15-20 liver flushes get me there or do I simply have to accept the fact that I will never be able to eat most foods. I don't even like junk food and would never touch it, but the idea of not being able to enjoy fruit without massive amounts of phlegm makes me quite sad.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.156 sec, (1)