CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lindsy Williams: "Oil to $50 a barrel, McCain to White House"

Ohfor07 Views: 3,206
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,226,552

Re: Lindsy Williams: "Oil to $50 a barrel, McCain to White House"

Yeah, I agree, things do not jive with this story. The thing is, this is at least a fairly typical situation... I shudder to use the word "normal", but these days, it has become rather normal for seemingly common people to tell tell of things going on in high places do not jive. They especially do not jive with what the people in high places have to say about the things going on in their offices. Be this as it may, it seems odd to me that a chaplain (Williams) was granted executive status for a massive, publicly-funded project contracted for by the USG. This is no slight against chaplains. Taking Williams at his word, he first became chaplain simply by volunteering, and somebody with the hiring authority said "sure, come on out, we'll find a job for you". So this kicks it up another notch; a literal person off the street volunteered to provide missionary work for a large public project that would involved many people - an instant city, forming over the site of the work project. Within a year, this literal person off the street is then given executive privileges, allowed to sit in on board meetings, be privy to information generally held in close confidence and not released to the public at large, so on and so forth.

Taking Williams at his word, he first published the book in 1980. It is difficult for me to avoid noticing that was nearly 30 years ago. Not only was there no Net 30 years ago, there were no personal computers. By and large, Jo and Josephine citizen were locked into getting their news & information from the same oil-soaked shady cast of monopolized media figures, namely print, radio, TV and hollywood . Where was William Paley on this story; Walt Cronkite; Mike Eisner; Ted Turner; Roone Arlidge; Sumner Redstone?; PBS; CSPAN; Congress; the Department of Justice; the Executive Office?

Speaking of the book that is not available anymore, I found what appears to be an actual on-line copy, but I have no actual hard copy to confirm. I'm going to post this in a new thread. Perhaps this will calm the wolves a bit clambering for Williams' hide over hawking a CD set that includes this now unavailable book that he claims he was forced to stop selling.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.357 sec, (2)