CureZone   Log On   Join
Zinc picolinate...It helps my body odor but causes massive hair sheddage

yasmira Views: 4,364
Published: 13 years ago

Zinc picolinate...It helps my body odor but causes massive hair sheddage

Hello all I was wondering if anyone has experienced hair sheddage with zinc picolinate. I have taken zinc gluconate before with no problems but everytime I take zinc picolinate form I have massive hair sheddage. I do find that zinc alleviates my cold hands and feet which I've suffered from forever it also helps with Body Odor . I find that zinc in conjunction with selenium(yeast form) really helps keep my Body Odor and bad breath at bay. I am 28 years old. No thyroid issues or anemia. I went to a derm and my serum zinc tested low. It was just puzzling to me that I'm low in zinc but it causes hairloss when I take it. I have found that cleaning up my diet and insuring daily bowel movements, periodic colon cleansing(twice a month -every two weeks) and taking zinc and selenium helps me greatly. I take zinc 30mg and selenium yeast 100mcg. Magnesium makes my smell worse and just other issues worsen. Multivitamins make my smell worse. Basically I've tried vitamins and minerals individually and thus far selenium and zinc is what's working for me. Thanks for reading take care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)