CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Attached Note

2Sirius Views: 3,599
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,226,082

Re: Attached Note

Some how I get the feeling lower gas prices runs against your grain! It kind of blows the whole environmental liberal world apart!
As far as Colin Powell I also sense more bitterness to claim that the repubs are using the race card, I find this quite hilarious considering the democommies own the deck of race cards! I also see your bitterness towards Lindsey hilarious and displaced attempting to use character assasination on the messenger! Whose story by he way has been out and ignored for years, I posted on him a long time ago and everyone just ignored it until now ,now that it threatens the election of the marxist messiah !
I have been watching the messiah for some time and I am at the point of not being undecided because even though I dislike McCain I think keeping this media whore Obama out of office is more important them my personal dislike for McCain. Obama and his racist antiAmerican campaign must be stopped! As much as this fall in line self hating liberal tax and spend mentality that is reaking up America needs to be over!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)