CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lindsy Williams: "Oil to $50 a barrel, McCain to White House"

Ohfor07 Views: 3,488
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,226,116

Re: Lindsy Williams: "Oil to $50 a barrel, McCain to White House"

The fact that you were open minded enough to listen to the whole spiel is satisfactory in my point of view of the context here. Good job!

To this day, I still marvel over the way people by and large seem to have this thing stuck in their head .... but I also marvel over how it was that I was able to rescue myself from the very same thing..... that thing that somehow tells people that that allowing their mind to be open enough to consider new information is expressly forbidden! .... I don't understand it, but have observed it often enough to see that somehow, some way, that thing in people's heads has them convinced that being open enough to consider information, especially information that goes against the grain of their particular grip on reality, is some how to be taken as one and the same with believing and swallowing hook, like and sinker whatever hunk of info they have managed to bump into. I don't understand the phenom. I only know that it is one that I can observe often and repeatedly. It is from knowing this that I also know that it often tends to be quite the amazing feet whenever a given person is able to rise above that mysterious thing in their head and do the unexpected; allow themselves to be open enough to consider information for which that thing in their head is telling them, in no uncertain terms, not to do. You did it! Good job. Meantime, I don't recall ever advising that anyone wholeheartedly accept what anyone says, ever, neither Lindsey Williams, nor the Pope, nor anyone and or any thing in between.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)