CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Attached Note

turiya Views: 3,284
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,226,004

Re: Attached Note

Hey, 2Sirius, what can I say I am neither into politics nor into being business rich and/or famous.

I am glad I could find that funny bone of yours... glad to see you have not gone overboard with that name plate of yours, either. Hey, Colin Powell, now would not that be playing the race card?

But Somehow, to pull this off, and to keep the wool over McCain's eyes about the whole agenda thingy, I am sure he will be convinced to have someone there that knows a little bit about the economy that would be there as an adviser to McCain so he would not have to keep his eyes open to the manipulation as it were to be played. And could be totally sucked into that NWO scheme of things to be. I would lay better odds on Mitt Romney to be the one that could easily be dazzled and starry eyed, all too ready to be a major player and do the bidding of those behind the scenes scheming to take down the world's economy in exchange for world domination and control over every bit of its resources... leaving death, famine and disease in the wake.

Or what about Newt Gingrich? Now, he has a better way with words than Mitt does and would be into the whole idea of deciding what is best for rest of humanity, I am sure.

I do have trouble with imagining that the idea of $50 a barrel will bankrupt the middle east. Just a short while ago things were doing fine at $30 a barrel. Could it be that the few cards that have started to fall, namely the housing and banking bubbles, cannot put Humpty Dumpty back together again? Or are there other signals that the house of cards is already tumbling on its way down? And, perhaps, it won't take that much more to really send it into the supreme tailspin anyways, as to that which Lindsey has relayed to his radio show host.

Obviously, Williams is also trying to muster up the last squeeze of his story before he moves out of the spotlight and slips back into the quietude of his ministry. What else is a poor boy to do?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.814 sec, (1)