CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Another reason to water fast

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 1,303
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,224,379

Re: Another reason to water fast

ah yes--here's the passage from the Bragg post further down the board:

When I go on a 10 day complete water fast, I take a specimen of my urine each day the first thing upon arising. I put it in a small bottle and let it cool and settle. In a few days I can see little crystals forming in the urine. I've had my urine examined for chemicals, and the examiner has told me time and time again that traces of DDT, and other deadly pesticide residues, appeared in my urine. On one occasion I took a 21 day complete fast. On the 19th day, I had terrible pains in my bladder. When I urinated it felt like red hot water passing through me. I had the urine examined and sure enough it was filled with DDT and other pesticide poisons.

A great feeling of energy flowed over my body when this poison passed out of it. The whites of my eyes were as clear as new snow. My body took on a pink glow and energy surged through my body. Now, remember I had been fasting for 19 days. Yet, I drove over to Pasadena, California, to Mt. Wilson, which is six thousand feet high, and climbed the trail with absolutely no exertion. I ran most of the way down the winding trail. I felt that a tremendous burden had been lifted from my body. In my personal opinion, fasting is the only way to rid the body of commercial poisons found in our fruits and vegetables.

Very inspiring!! And encouraging, just as a reminder to anyone on a longer fast--
that there might be such an experience. Good to know...

Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)