CureZone   Log On   Join
Best to agree to disagree and move on

dquixote1217 Views: 1,545
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,223,885

Best to agree to disagree and move on

It should be a dead issue, but you really cannot make an argument for "you all got him banned" any more than you can try to allude to paid sponsors pulling strings.  Charlie got himself banned and the richly deserved shots he has taken here are surely no more than the shots he took at those who disagreed with him on his forum.

It did not have to be that way.  He was warned time and again and, as he pretty much confessed in the quoted post, he just cannot help himself.

Now, can we agree to disagree and move on?  I promise not to pull any strings to get you banned (rofl).  There is even a good chance I would defend your honery hide if anybody tried it.

BTW, thanks for the "apology" (I responded in kind, I think) - though there is no need to do so other than giving the innocents a warm fuzzy.  You were just sticking up for someone you believe in and speaking your mind in your own colorful and endearing way.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.078 sec, (1)