CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The chemtrails are just contrails argument won't fly

VOR Views: 7,890
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,222,396

Re: The chemtrails are just contrails argument won't fly

I guess I don't see how the admission of chaff as "damming" or relevant to this conspiracy. Chaff deployments don't really behave the way proposed "aerosol spraying" does. Military chaff deployments that inadvertently effect the public or environment are not widespread but incidental and probably extremely rare.

The crux of this Conspiracy is that contrails from commercial and other aircraft are in actuality purposefully sprayed materials (sponsored by "powerfully wealthy people that own the world") that somehow linger at high altitude for long periods yet effect respiratory systems on the ground at the same time. This, in and of itself is an impossibility, but that piece of logic is always ignored.

As far as this Conspiracy gaining any momentum of credibility; I sense the opposite is true. Every hoax goes through a bell pattern of popularity and my guess is we are nearly (if not already passed) the top of the apex. Popularity will wane as the facts become more understood by the layman who chooses to look into it.

VOR

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)