CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded Re: Candida Diet

candidaincontext Views: 3,907
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,222,369

Re: Candida Diet

I 100% agree with your post

THE CANDIDA DIET IS A BIG FAT MYTH!!! LOL!!!

No one has ever been cured by the candida diet. There is this big myth that if a person eats only certain foods the candida will go away, but if they mess up the candida will thrive. And your right Scarface, the stress and guilt that a person puts them through when they make a mistake on this diet is far far far worse than the mistake. This myth is perpetuated by the biggest names in the industry, how they make cash telling people this kind of stuff is a mystery.

This diet is not healing in any way shape or form. It might help to take away some stress from the candida symptoms.... but that is it.

here watch this flick...

Now think about the consequences of holding degenerative thoughts when we make a "mistake" on the candida diet. Think about the stress we put ourselves through on the candida diet... its degenerative.

P.S. I am experimenting with wireless modems, light, and water right now. I am using the words heal, 100% liver vitality, love, gratitude, respect, and harmony for now. Liver vitality is important.

Also think about what kinda message we send into our bodies when we take anti-biotics.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)