CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Those sites don't explain the GAO "chaff" or Chemtrail insider reports

VOR Views: 8,020
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,222,318

Re: Those sites don't explain the GAO "chaff" or Chemtrail insider reports

Again, I am not on any quests. The burden of explanation lies with the prosecution. Nobody (that I have ever read or talked with) has ever been able to adequately explain to me why these chemtrails are not normal contrails. It is always based in the fictional assumption that contrails can't persist when in fact simple meteorological physics show they can, and have throughout aviation history.

The GAO report is not a revelation of anything or anything remotely implicating the govt in a chemtrail admission. The term "chemtrail" is not even uttered in the report. I can't really understand your excitement in that even if the Conspiracy is true.

Although I have not yet read Sunver's posts, I have on many occasions read other so-called "insiders" claims and I have not found any of them very credible. I suspect the same with Sunver but will certainly read what they have to say.

Cheers,
VOR

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)