CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks, 93578, I didn't know that.

Views: 4,425
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,222,299

Re: Thanks, 93578, I didn't know that.

Ok beans are different but Flax is an omeaga three and very healthy. Want to be healthy then take some yogurt around a half a cup and add 1.5 T. ground flax seeds. No need for meat in your diet as this will give you all the b12 you need. Great for vegetarians. I just took test and I eat no meats, chicken or fish and my b12 was very high as was my folate. Besides it taste wonderful, not this gaggy yuk thing of soaking.

Also if you like soaked flax, soak some dried dates too and put both in a shake, great healthy and no sugar.

My mother is a 7th day adventist and they are proven to be healthy but look they just took her to the hospital and told her that her diet was not good without meat. Mom does not take flax. So if you are following their diet, basically good but you either need some form of meat, hopefully not red or pork is against their belief. How about some turkey?

My diet:

fruits
veggies
no package
no cans
all fresh
no meats, chicken or fish
i eat lentils but not beans
peas are a limited food
lots of salads and juices.
fresh herbs and food herbs as supplements
honey
no sugar, white rice, or white flours
limited brown flour

Diet should be fun!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.281 sec, (1)