CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thanks

VOR Views: 8,002
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,222,249

Re: thanks

Not really. I just haven't read anything convincing or credible to me. I made no mention or suggestion that other non-mainstream sites are incapable of posting truth. I've also made no absolute denials. I think you ought re-read what I've written and perhaps look at your own rhetoric. The other woman I've exchanged with suggests "there is no debate necessary" and I gather you agree with her. Fine with me, but please recognize that is an absolute position.

As stated, I'm not a truth seeker in this since it isn't my conspiracy. My profession just happens to revolve around a lot this and I'm simply debating what I know to be false. I'm truly flattered you think my presence here is somehow greater than actual, but I'm just a normal citizen who works for a living and has imperfect health. However, such speculation appears to me that I may have challenged your beliefs. This is a good thing. If you wish to challenge mine, I am open to that.

Cheers,
VOR

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)