CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A message for chemtrails naysayers: 2006 GAO report admits "chaff"

VOR Views: 7,962
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,222,199

Re: A message for chemtrails naysayers: 2006 GAO report admits "chaff"

There are multiple perceptions but only one truth. You can feed your perception all you want, but I would argue it is a poor strategy for finding real truth.

A good hunter relies on a proven tracking method based on verifiable observation. Your current methodology requires a large proportion of faith and assumption to achieve conclusion. Although you may get lucky, it is more likely you will be perpetually frustrated by this Conspiracy since I suspect a lot of it is being orchestrated by people who wish to deceive you for whatever reason (political, entertainment, etc).

I wish you luck but it doesn't seem to me you can have an effective support forum without knowing for sure that what you purport to be the cause is in fact the offending agent. Much of our medical system is based on this kind of poorly concluded information.

Yours truly,
VOR

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)