CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: strange happenings...

seattle Views: 2,766
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,220,882

Re: strange happenings...

i thought the symptom for angular cheilitis was that only the sides of your mouth split & cracked. on the other hand, my Entire lips (check out my pics--those are on Good days!) were affected. i'm not a lip-licker or lip-biter, but i Do have allergic skin. so my EC probably started off as contact dermatitis, and then it just became a chronic situation. my lips became constantly irritated & dry--needed constant moisturizing just to keep my skin from flaking off all the time. i've got very deep lines all over my lips that make me look 100 yrs old because of the constant dying & renewal process of skin cells on my lips. sometimes they'd weep, ooze & feel itchy, then they'd dry up, crack, split & bleed. then i'd shower or wash my face and peel that day's dead & white layer of skin. day in, day out, it was like this. you all know how it is!

anyway, my lips feel almost normal. (i don't know if i can use the word "cure" though.) and only after that crazy, deathly ordeal of an allergic reaction.

has anyone talked to their doc about getting prednisone & maybe those h1 & h2 blockers? also, try taking B-vitamin supplements & fish oil pills. plus use only that ECO Lips BeeFree lip balm on your lips. i don't know how many of you are also allergic like i am. finally, cut out caffeine & alcohol, drink tea instead, and just have an all-over healthy diet.

it would be so awesome to know that this might work for someone else.

peace!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.656 sec, (1)