CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP! Looking for a LIVER FLUSH ALTERNATIVES

San2006 Views: 2,402
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,220,053

Re: HELP! Looking for a LIVER FLUSH ALTERNATIVES

Dont get 2SIRIUS here. lol. You keep flushing and poop out soap stones.

The poster is looking for alternatives of Liver Flush. I am giving one. Yeah I love to hang upside down. My favourite thing to do.

95% of CZ population think DIET is a sole factor in determining the state of our health. Hence so much emphasis on herbs, Liver Flushing, vitamins/minerals/ juice & water fasting, colon cleansing, parasite cleansing, Acid-Alkaline imbalance, kidney cleansing etc.

But I beleive that there is lot more to health than a good diet. And that is increasing the flexibilty of our spinal cord. A healthy spine is is extremely important in maintianing good health, including maintaining a healthy LIVER/GB. I beleive we really dont need all these wierd cleansings, fastings, flusing, & supplementing. All we need to do is eat normal food with good balance of Fat/protein/Carbs and keep our spine flexible by doing the right kind of exercises every day. Harmful exercises would include Running, weight-lifting, jumping, excessive walking, excessive biking, playing too much of any sport... etc.

I am thinking outside the box.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)