CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Natural effective treatments for Candida

candidaincontext Views: 2,392
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,220,501

Re: Natural effective treatments for Candida

I made lots of silver with the silver puppy... drank it, it didnt do anything. I never drank it for weeks, but if I wasnt having success after the week and a half, I wasnt going to push it. So no I didnt drink it for several weeks, but there is no point in beating a dead horse. And yes I used the coconut oil... as well as the Bentonite clay... both of which dont work worth a damn when it comes to candida symptoms in my experience. If you dont believe me about the silver just look at my posts from a few months ago. Probably around febuary - march, I fought very much in favour of the silver.

I had way better success with Iodine when it comes to candida symptoms to tell you the truth. But I still dont recommend using it for candida, because it only treats the symptoms in my experience... which come right back.

And yes many on here have tried the CS, and many have failed. Rick67 comes to mind... and if CS was as successful as you claim, it would be all over the internet and everyone would be 100% better just taking silver... and thats obviously not the case. Trapper says he got better using CS... and watched his urine while drinking it, and such. And good for him... but he also did alot of other regimens at the same time.

However my symptoms are down to maybe 15% of what they were, and have been permanent... and all successes I have achieved have had nothing entirely to do with the candida killing approach. I am not trying to say CS is bad or debate it... but in my experience supporting the body, and then letting the body take care of its buisness has yeilded much better permanent results with reducing candida symptoms, and increasing overall health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)