CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A message for chemtrails naysayers: 2006 GAO report admits "chaff"

dquixote1217 Views: 8,059
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,220,258

Re: A message for chemtrails naysayers: 2006 GAO report admits "chaff"

You are just too trusting my friend.  I have no doubt from my time here that you have a heart of gold.  Maybe you are just too good and trusting to see just how evil those who control our government and our world really are. 

Did you happen to note the ingredients from the lab test?  Or followed the posts of Sunver, an actual Chemtrails insider who is known far beyond CureZone?  Do you think that the military needs to constantly spray chaff?

Not sure about where you live (any nearby military bases?) but in the two different parts of Texas where I live the spraying in quite heavy.  The same is true for my hometown of Plano - which is not very far from where I am at the moment.

One constant - whenever heavy spraying is followed by rain, respiratory illnesses occur on a wide basis, and whereas normally colloidal silver will get rid of such problems, massive doses seem barely able to hold their own against whatever is coming down from the chemtrails.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.969 sec, (1)