CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "Body Guard" and "Squeaky Clean" good for getting rid of candida?

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Royal Tea - Digestion, Naturally
Make sure your body has what it needs while ridding i...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Holistic Health Invention Will Change Your Life !
The Tesla Shield™. Transformational ...

More
More

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Royal Tea - Digestion, Naturally
Make sure your body has what it needs while ridding i...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Holistic Health Invention Will Change Your Life !
The Tesla Shield™. Transformational ...

candidaincontext Views: 3,396
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,219,796

Re: "Body Guard" and "Squeaky Clean" good for getting rid of candida?

Sorry to be so abrubt. I have been dealing with candida for years now, and have done much fasting and other remedies. Many things have helped, but nothing has gotten rid of it completely. Though somethings have helped drastically. I am no where near as bad as I used to be.

My case of candida... is not the same as your case of candida. However realize that candida is a symptom, and is not the cause. Think of your body as an eco-system.

This ecosystem comprises of a river, that goes into a lake, that turns back into a river. And in and around this ecosystem are trees, plants, fish, birds, bugs, animals, bacertia, and even candida. And that everything is in perfect balance.

Now in this system things die... and fall off. Its natural... trees loose thier leaves, fish die, animals poop. Its all good and its part of the system. The microbes, bugs, and plants all take care of these excesses and use them for food.

Now lets suggest that something happens. The water that runs into the lake is partially diverted because someone made a dam or something of those lines. So there is less water coming into the lake. This means that there is going to be less fresh water coming into the lake.

Several things will happen...

- the lakes water level will drop
- the amount of fresh oxygen in the lake will drop
- the lake will become more stagnant

So now there are still all the same animals and plants dropping thier wastes in the water, but the water doesnt flow the way it used to. There is also less water. The water will stagnate! It will begin to stink! you will see bugs and gross stuff everywhere. That and you will see algae BLOOM AND FLOURISH. The water will turn green! The algae is exactly like the candida. Now the algae was always in the water... it just bloomed because the conditions were perfect for it to bloom. The algae is also just doing its job... its not a bad guy. But also as the lake tries to get back in balance.... animals will leave that can no longer drink the water. The fish will begin to die off... the eco system changes.

You can dump all the bacteria you want in that lake to try and fix the situation (probiotics) but it isnt going to be worth a damn because the ecosystem cannot support them. You can try and kill as much algae (candida) as you want, but its not going to do a thing... the algae will just keep on coming back, because the conditions are perfect for them to survive. You can try to purge the lake of the decaying debris, and stop the debris from entering... but its still futile.

The only real solution is to get the water flowing into that lake again. Get everything moving, and some of that water will also leave the lake... allowing for excesses to leave aswell. This will return the lake back to a state of health and well being.

And so it is in the body... the organs/circulation needs to be working at a high enough level to clean, filter, and expell. Throw one wrench in the gears and you have a problem. Charlie says it all starts in the liver... I cant say for sure, but it makes alot of sense. My TCM Doctor says that my liver is putting pressure on my spleen... so it confirms what Charlie said. I think everyone I have ever talked to with candida has a sluggish liver... so getting that running at 100% is #1. priority IMO.

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1173613

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

2.125 sec, (2)